Global Trade & Development Consulting LLC (GTDC) is headquartered in Fredrick, Maryland with branch offices and representations in Africa, Europe and the Middle East. The company is established to develop and enhance commercial links between the United States and our client countries - mostly in Africa and the Middle East. Our main focus is to help integrate the emerging and frontier markets to the global economy by promoting trade, creating relationships and transferring knowledge.
We strive to:
- Increase U.S. private investment in Africa and the Middle East
- Promote international trade between the U.S. and the rest of the world
- Facilitate export of U.S. products and services to our client countries
- Facilitate renewable energy technology transfer from the U.S. and Europe to Africa and the Middle East
- Introduce prodcuts of our client countries to U.S. Consumers
We specialize in the following areas:
In partnership with New York investment banks that specialize in investments in emerging and frontier markets in Africa and the Middle East, GTDC-Finance plays its part in expanding opportunities in emerging markets by facilitating raising capital for medium to large companies expanding their business seeking Growth Capital and/or Merger & Acquisition services and large-scale government projects. Sector specialties include but not limited to financial services, insurance, real estate, hospitality, education, energy, technology, import/export, natural resources, telecom, and many more. Our investment banking partners have played leading roles in transactions totaling billions of dollars, both on the capital raising side as well as in terms of merger and acquisition work.
In addition to capital raising, we can also bring you the expertise of well-seasoned New York investment bankers to serve you as independent advisors on:
- Strategic transactions,
- Asset management,
- Capital procurement,
- Joint-venture strategy and seeking out appropriate strategic partners for growth, and
- Restructurings and other financial matters.
We also strive to meet our clients' unique needs in exploring ways to accommodate special financings such as equipment financing.
In partnership with leading energy companies in the United States and Europe, GTDC-Energy delivers comprehensive renewable energy solutions to its clients in emerging and frontier markets. We use the latest technology available and leverage the expertise of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the renewable energy industry to ensure all aspects of a renewable energy project are addressed for a successful implementation. Among the products and services GTDC-Energy provides:
- Helping government and private energy companies in our client countries in Africa and the Middle East device renewable energy strategies that are green, environmental friendly, and sustainable that are unique to each client country's needs.
- Facilitating international financing for renewable energy projects.
- Transferring technology by setting up green technology manufacturing plants in our client countries and training local talent. Manufacturing plants the produce green products such as cost effective green power generators that would work with solar and wind replacing the costly diesel generators, wind turbines, and photovoltaic solar panels can be set up in our client countries. The products bolster our client countries' environmental credentials by manufacturing green technology products for both domestic consumption such as off-grid rural electrification and export.
- Setting up large-scale power production plants such as scalable solar farms and wind farms.
- Setting up Waste-to-energy and waste -to-fuel plants that would turn solid waste to electric power and/or fuel energy such as jet fuel for the airline industry.